Rao Vặt Toàn Quốc
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Go down
thuanvu86
Tổng số bài gửi : 49

Green Grass Garden – Thirst-quenching grass jelly and silky beancurd desserts Empty Green Grass Garden – Thirst-quenching grass jelly and silky beancurd desserts

Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:35 pm
Just like their name says, the stall sells a wide range of Singaporean desserts and drinks with grass jelly. You’ll find almost every kind of traditional dessert like beancurd, atap seed, and coconut jelly mixed with grass jelly.

I ordered a bowl of Green Grass Garden for $1.50. The friendly auntie at the store recommended that the hot version was better, so I agreed to give it a try even though I prefer my beancurd chilled. Personally, it was a bit weird to have hot beancurd and cold grass jelly together and the different temperatures was a bit confusing for my tastebuds.

The beancurd was silky, and broke apart easily. The grass jelly was a bit firmer, with a consistent texture and a mild alkaline after taste. The cold, slippery smooth jelly was very refreshing after a heavy hawker meal.

Green Grass Garden – Thirst-quenching grass jelly and silky beancurd desserts SwImKpdEtaJy_10.Matcha%20Bubble%20Milk%20Tea%20-%20Close%20up

According to the online delivery reviews, their milk tea was quite popular. I decided to also get a Matcha Milk Tea with pearls ($2.80). I went for normal sugar level, although you can request for less sugar.

I could taste the bitterness of Japanese matcha powder in the creamy milk tea, and the bubbles remained warm and chewy. I didn’t like how some of the tapioca pearls usually harden up in cold milk tea, but the boba here didn’t change in texture even after an hour. Hands down one of the better matcha milk teas around!
Về Đầu Trang
Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết